Sunday, July 31, 2011

Baby Hawk Review





Baby Hawk Mei Tai
Cost: $89.00 USD
Location: Amazon 

Pros: 
  • I have tried about four carriers prior to this and this is hands down the most comfortable! Trust me that is important! 
  • It is stylish and can be customized which I love! 
  • You can carry the baby on the front OR the back...safely.
  • It can hold a baby/toddler up to 35 pounds.
  • It is comfortable to wear and doesn't make you feel hot like other carriers.
  • It is easy to figure out unlike others on the market. The wraps are easy peasy! 
Cons:

  • My only con was disappointment that I did not get it sooner. That is my honest opinion. This is by far the best carrier I have tried. I recommend this without reservations.
Take Home Message: I love this wrap and most importantly so does my baby! She is happy and comfy in it and what more can a mother ask for. If you have tried other carriers with no success try this one! It worked for us really well when other ones didn't. 


No comments:

Post a Comment