Friday, July 29, 2011

Want to get your blog noticed TODAY?

  1. Content is crucial. Make sure what you are writing about is interesting and/or helpful in some way. 
  2. Edit, revise, and edit again (ERE)! I know it sounds redundant but it is necessary to say. No one likes to read something that is not well thought out and lacks basic punctuation. 
  3. Image is everything. Make it aesthetically pleasing folks! Oh and that is simple and free! I love free!
  4. Link your post to Facebook and other social media.
  5. Post regularly. Daily if you can. Heck, a few times a day if possible. 
  6. Shamelessly plug your blog in your signature, on your business cards, basically anywhere you can. 
  7. Use www.pingomatic.com. This thing gets your blog to several different sites and it's totally free. Did I mention I love free?
  8. Last but certainly not least, use www.digg.com! This thing is AWESOME! Even if people don't "digg" your stuff at least they are looking at it. Hey, I'll take something over nothing any day. 
Have any more tips? Please comment and share them with me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment