Friday, July 29, 2011

The BEST Time to Have SEX

Morning, evening, or afternoon you wonder? The best time to have sex by far is the time in your life when you are married. Gotcha, I mean what did you think I was going to say. No but seriously, I was listening to this great sermon on You Tube by PastorJustinP4CM about the best time to have sex and I thought I would share.

WARNING: THE INFORMATION BELOW IS PROFOUND.

God has a design for intimacy and sex. He created us humans as sexual beings with sexual desires. He wants us to have GREAT sex.... but in the right time and place. I will use PastorJustinP4CM's analogy. Think about drinking milk. It has a best enjoyed by [insert date]. Why is that? Well it serves as that company's gurantee that the milk will be great IF you drink it within that particular time frame. THE SAME WITH SEX! Sex is BEST enjoyed during marriage.


MATTHEW 5:27-28 "You have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not commit adultery.' But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart. "

No comments:

Post a Comment