Thursday, July 28, 2011

Product Review: Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Conditioner


Cost: $3.00 and $5.00 USD
Locations: Any big box retailer (Walmart, Target, CVS,  Rite Aid, Walgreen's)

Pros:

  • Smells great! I really like the Smell.
  • Makes my hair feel soft. I have 3C African American Hair.
  • It's affordable so if you don't like it. You are not out a lot of money. 
  • First ingredient water, which shows there is a lot of water in the product.
Cons:

  • Second ingredient is alcohol. Based on my knowledge, this is known to dry out hair. 
  • There are A LOT of ingredients I cannot pronounce and have never heard of it. 
  • In my opinion, this is not the best conditioner for my hair.


Take home message: There are better conditioners for your hair. This is not the worst (I'm sure) but it is not the best for me. Would I buy it again? Probably not and I will be looking into better conditioners for my co washing. Based on the amount of alcohol in the product I would not recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment