Thursday, July 28, 2011

Product Review: Eco Styler Olive Oil Gel

Cost: $3.00-$5.00 USD
Locations: Sallys, Amazon.Com

Pros:

  • Great gel for curl definition and smoothing hair
  • You get a lot in the container for cheap (In my humble opinion).
  • It does not get hard like other hair styling gels.
  • There is no alcohol so this does not dry out your hair after a long day.
  • Makes my hair shiny and pretty looking (In my humble opinion). 
Cons:

  • Some have said it leaves white particles. I think that depends on what products you put it together with. I would recommend using it with (water and olive oil mixture in spray bottle). I have heard mixing it with cantu shea butter will leave white particles. 


Take home message: Buy this product (lol...only if you want to)!  It works for my 3C hair very well. It easily smooths my curly transitioning hair. It makes your hair look supple and pretty. I really love this product and it is my new best friend to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment