Thursday, July 28, 2011

Top Ten Favoriate Things




10. Mangos-I love and adore mangos. My gosh have you every had a ripe mango? I'll take the mess for the taste any day.
9. Febreeze Air Fresheners-I love how they make my home smell. I walk past them on purpose sometimes (guilty).
8.BMW's-Enough said! (That's right hubby I said it)
7. Preachas- I know it is spelled incorrectly! But it was done intentionally. I love a preacher that will preach! So he or she is not just a preacher but a preacha!
6.  Animal Print- My home is decorated with several animal print things. I love the vibe it gives a room, for me it just adds something :) WARNING: TOO MUCH IS JUST TACKY! I'm just sayin'....
5. Writing-I love to write. Give me a topic and I am good to go!
4. Flat Screen TV's- I know I am late. I just got my first flat screen TV May 2011. Laugh all you want! :)
3. Dooney and Bourke-Those are some fabulous purses! I have a diaper bag by this company and I love it. Not to mention its a beautiful bag! Review to follow (stay tuned).
2. Pampers Wipes (Sensitive)-Those are the best darn wipes around. They are moist and smell so good! They make a poopy bottom smell fresh :)
1. Big Brother-This is my all time favorite show. I love that show! Watch it and you'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment