Thursday, August 4, 2011

Praise Break: The God YOU Serve

The God you serve is an awesome wonder. Recount those times you should have been dead. Recall those times you should not have made it. And think about the goodness of the Lord. I don't know about you but there have been moments in my life where I have seen the Hand of God. When I remember those times I can't help but shout Lord what a wonder You are. It is simply amazing how You work things out for me.

Then I think...who am I? Little ol' me. Just a mere servant. But I can see how the Lord orchestrated things for me. Do you remember? Lord help us not to forget.

Has He healed you? Have you been sick in your body and He touched you? Have you seen miracles of those that have been healed?

Lord please help us not to forget what great and mighty things You have done on our behalf. Has He interceded for you or your children? Has He blessed you with a child?

Somebody say Amen! Give God Glory for the things He has done. If God never does ANYTHING else for me....I will forever be grateful to Him.

I will dedicate my life to Him. I can never repay Him...But I can spend the rest of my life giving Him the glory. And raising my children to do the same. My praise for Him is a lifestyle....I hope yours is too!

No comments:

Post a Comment