Friday, August 12, 2011

Forget Terrible Twos! Let's talk terrible teething!

You parents out there know what I am talking about. Terrible twos doesn't seem so challenging when faced with *Cue dramatic music* TEETH *Insert shrieks*. Fear not parents I have a cheap and almost free solution.Follow these simple steps for a basically free and easy teething solution:

  1. Get one of your baby's wash cloths
  2. Run it over water
  3. Ring out the wash cloth 
  4. Get a zip lock bag
  5. Put the wash cloth in the zip lock bag
  6. Freeze for 15 minutes
  7. Give it to your baby to knaw on
There you have it folks. This is the BEST teether I have ever used. Sure, I have other teethers but none of those work like the wash cloth. My baby doesn't like those but she loves the wash cloth trick. Give it a try! Let me know how it works....leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment