Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Moving? I have a tip that will save you $$$$$!

Missed me? It's been a couple of weeks since my last post! I know, I know, I won't let it happen again! Someone out there must love my commentary...lol!


Ok lets get down to business and the reason you are here!!!

If you are moving you need to keep reading. Large moving companies like Two men and a Truck (ironic I know) can cost you in upwards of $1000.00 per moving trip. Well if you are like me and like to cut corners you'll get your boxes from........drum roll please....Wal-Mart!!!! Yup, that's right Wal-Mart. After midnight, they give away the boxes that the merchandise came in. Yipee! This could save you at least $100 bucks!

Another thing I would try is setting a stop time with your movers. Tell them you have to be done by a certain time and see if they don't bust their butts and finish by then. Sometimes, they will continue working after the stop time if they get authorization from the boss. But guess what....you stop paying because they've exceeded their stop time.

Also, it pays to be nice to the movers! They are doing hard work after all!

There you have it folks! Now you're ready to move! "See" ya soon :)


No comments:

Post a Comment