Thursday, November 17, 2011

EXTREME Competitive Couponing

So I had an ok experience at a Publix shopping today. Initially, I thought it was good but after looking back I was kind of like ehh. I am not getting the concept of couponing or there are secrets that I don't know? That's to be determined. One thing I do know is that couponing is a competitive sport. That's right who can exercise their right to save the best! I have seen shelf clearers (hair flip to you), stock pilers, newbie couponers, and people who haven't a clue about couponing. 

I kid you not this lady that was very pregnant was pushing this very full and very heavy looking cart. Nothing against preggos...been there done that! BUT she was on another level. It was then I realized that couponing can be competitive!

Women (I have yet to see a male couponer in real life but I believe they are out there) look at your cart and  size you up! As if they are saying you're not ready or stay away from my sales. Anyway I am rambling...I say all that to say this. Do the best YOU can do. Couponing takes time (no one tells you that). Don't get discouraged. The more experienced couponers know things that you don't...they may share....they may not. Either way you will learn and once you do there is no stopping you. However, once I find out what they know...I will post it here. By the way I am talking about beyond the bogo's, stacking coupons, and the such. I am talking about the in's and out's of couponing. Trust me...there is more to couponing than bogo's and watching the sales. So stay tuned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment