Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Devil we are done!

Devil it’s over now! Not another day not another minute will I let you have control over any area in my life. I give God total control over my health, over my marriage, over my finances, and over my family. I understand the power that the Lord has and I am claiming it in the name of Jesus! God has all of the power and He loves me and I know it. I am through with you and your ways.

I am unlocking the Joy and I am claiming the fruits of the spirit in my life. I believe God and I believe His promises. God has surrounded me and delivered me from you. I no longer have to be a slave to my sinful life and I am done. I no longer need to walk around with my head hanging in fear. I know longer need to be sorrowful because God has given me one of the fruits of the spirit and that is Joy. I claim the anointing of God in my life. I will trust God with my home. I will guard the avenues of my heart.

So I am through with you Satan. I am so done with you. You do not have power over me in Jesus’ name. God is the answer and He has been all along. So get your stuff out now….in the name of Jesus!

Thank you Jesus! Thank you for restoring what was lost. Thank You for truth and Your promises. Thank You for the ability to praise you. I will lift my eyes to hills and know that my help comes from You Lord. God you are more than deserving of my praise and I thank You! I love You and I give You all the glory and all the praise.

Hallelujah 

No comments:

Post a Comment