Sunday, November 6, 2011

Deliverance is available today!

As Christians, we must praise.... it is an integral part of our relationship with God. We may pray and fast and pray and fast....which is important don't misunderstand me....but if we don't praise we will not unlock the blessings God has in store for us. I have been reading stories in the Bible of praise. We hear the story of the red sea quite frequently. But there is another account of Jehoshaphat in 2 Chron 20. You must read it if you have not and reread it if you have. It has some life transforming information about praise and what it can do for you.This chapter depicts what happens when we praise. God moves when we praise! I have seen it in my life. 

Something else that I learned about and experienced that I don't hear about a lot is deliverance.  TRUTH ENCOUNTER=DELIVERANCE. When God reveals Himself to you anew and you encounter the truth you WILL be delivered. Case in point: 

Your reality:God will not forgive my sins. I have been drinking....smoking....and committing adultery. I am unforgivable. 
Truth Encounter:For You, O Lord, are good, and ready to forgive [our trespasses, sending them away, letting them go completely and forever]; and You are abundant in mercy and loving-kindness to all those who call upon You.

God's word is true. Your circumstances may be your reality but you by no means do you have to stay in those situations. This is why.....

TRUTH ENCOUNTER=DELIVERANCE 

Brother or Sister here is where belief and faith come into play also. You must believe it. You have got to know God is powerful enough that He is capable of forgiving you of your sins. You must also have FAITH that what God says is true. Faith is the next thing you must have. It is not an option for you...it is a must. 

I am praying for you! Believe and have faith that with God all things are possible. God makes all things new and He is ready right this moment to deliver you and save you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment